Mommymay profile image 84

What was the topic of your most popular hub?

As a new hubber I am seeing odd results for my hubs. The ones that I felt would be the most popular were not and the ones that I thought would be light traffic hubs---had great numbers. I am looking to maximize my views and my money!!

hawaiianodysseus profile image91

Hawaiian Odysseus (hawaiianodysseus) says

• Mommymay profile image

Heather May (Mommymay) 4 years ago

I definitely agree in allowing topics to come organically! I tried the tool once but ended up sticking with my title!! Thanks for the affirmation of author vs. technology!

jlpark profile image90

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• Mommymay profile image

Heather May (Mommymay) 4 years ago

That is great to see that you are proud of your hubs and that they are of a "deeper" content. I am going to give them a read! Thanks

chef-de-jour profile image90

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

stephanieb27 profile image82

stephanieb27 says

• Mommymay profile image

Heather May (Mommymay) 4 years ago

Sounds like we write about similar things! Great to hear that its popular!

anagham profile image60

Anagha V Mahishi (anagham) says

• Mommymay profile image

Heather May (Mommymay) 4 years ago

I love hearing that these types of hubs are the most popular...very encouraging!

Old Empresario says

• Mommymay profile image

Heather May (Mommymay) 4 years ago

I am glad to see that it is not just me! You must have a fan somewhere who has shared it with everyone that they know!

• Mommymay profile image

Heather May (Mommymay) 4 years ago

Okay....That is awesome! I never would have imagined to write about that let along have it be a popular hub! Kudos to thinking outside of the box!