You will need to do the following:
1. Sign up as an Associate on Amazon. If you search on HubPages, you'll be able to find out how to do that. You can Google 'Amazon Associate' to find the web address for that process
2. Getting approved as an Amazon associate normally takes a couple of days
3. When you are approved, you will receive a Tracking Code from Amazon, this is what lets them know that you are referring traffic to them and means that you get commission when people purchase. For example, my Amazon associate tracking code is 'businesbullet-20'
4. When you have your tracking code, in Hub Pages go to My Account > Earnings > Settings and under 'External Affilaite Settings', next to Amazon, press 'Get Started'.
5. When you have done that, select Yes for the 'Do you already have an Amazon Associates account for the U.S. Locale?' question
6. In the box below, paste your tracking ID
7. Click save and you are done with setting up the affiliate part.
Now, to add Amazon products to your hub:
1. In your hub, select the Amazon capsule
2. I would recommend adding specific products as it gives you more control
3. When you select that, it requests that you enter the ASIN or ISBN from Amazon
4. On the Amazon site, the ASIN is the number after product/ - e.g. 0142000280 - You can also use the ISBN number of a book
5. Paste the ASIN or ISBN into the Amazon hub
6. Click save
7. You're done!
I hope this helps.