cre8ivOne profile image 80

While a new Hub is in the Quality Hub assessment process, does it lose traffic ?

I was away from Hub Pages for a little while when life got hectic but I have noticed with the new way of approving a hub, it seems I don't get much traffic, are you noticing this too?

Geekdom profile image92

Geekdom says

• cre8ivOne profile image

cre8ivOne 4 years ago

Thanks much for your thoughts Geekdom, I had been away long enough to notice that there certainly are some differences and you have helped to clear them up.

Becky Katz profile image86

Becky Katz says

• cre8ivOne profile image

cre8ivOne 4 years ago

Becky, thank you very much for your experience. I was feeling sort of disappointed because I spent a very long time writing a hub the other day, detailing it and it sort of felt like after the first day or two, traffic fell. Sort of confused.

cintakesteeth1 profile image59

Cindy Crispin (cintakesteeth1) says