Lisakelly profile image 71

I am trying to understand the rules regarding hub pictures...unsure if I am doing the right thing?

I have used several photos in my hubs that I have found online. I was sure to label each photo with the URL from which it originated. Is that all I have to do to cover myself, or am I still at risk? If so, can anyone recommend a good website for free public domain pictures? I have found several websites, but "free" seems to somehow always end with fees. I have read the info. on using photos in hubs, but it just confuses me.

Paul Maplesden profile image80

Paul Maplesden says

• Lisakelly profile image

Lisa Kelly (Lisakelly) 4 years ago

I am trying to download my first image from freedigitalphotos.net and it is just download after download after download. I feel like I have downloaded 5 programs to my computer and it still will not let me have the image. Is this normal?

• Lisakelly profile image

Lisa Kelly (Lisakelly) 4 years ago

Thank you to you both. I only have a few hubs out and most contain my original photos. I may have to make some changes to my most recent one though. I will look into all that you have suggested. Thanks.