You can also request that other people review your work and feedback to you; there's a forum on HubPages specifically for this purpose, located here:
I've asked for feedback there and it's been really useful.
- Write for your audience, don't assume that they know what you are trying to say
- Break everything down into easily understandable chunks
- Use lots of different types of capsules (images, polls etc.) to break up your text
- Always proofread and check the grammar in your hubs
- Seek and act on feedback
- Create feature rich, long-form content
Hope this helps.