younghopes profile image 79

How to go ahead with 'interlinking hub posts' to gain more traffic

I have read a lot on 'interlinking hub posts' to gain more traffic but I am pretty confused as to what should be the right strategy to do the same, so that all hubs are related to each other. If for example I have written more than hundred hubs how will I go ahead with interlinking even though I start from initial hubs because it is quite difficult to remember all the hubs at the time of one writing a new hub. Please fellow hubbers help me out, I just don't know the right strategy. thanks all

JanMaklak profile image80

JanMaklak says

• younghopes profile image

Shadaan Alam (younghopes) 4 years ago

thank you so much for this detailed answer, you have helped me out in such a big way, thanks again, I m going to read your hubs and then follow as you have told.

Double the Traffic for Your Hubs Through Linking80

Double the Traffic for Your Hubs Through Linking