cuttler profile image 61

Are African countries playing their role in the control of green house gases emissions?

The rate of deforestation and uncontrolled emissions from motor vehicles in most African countries has led me to ask this question.I live in a country where the government sits idly as people clear forest land for farming, charcoal and timber. Could this spell doom in the fight against ozone depletion and global warming?

Patkay profile image87

Patrick Kamau (Patkay) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

Exactly...I live in Ngong and I tell u the ngong forest of today is a shadow of its former self. Back home in Kisii I have never laid eyes on a single forest. Sad indeed

mintinfo profile image76

mintinfo says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

I never thought of it from your angle...I agree with you. However I strongly believe that everyone has a role to play...whether high or low emissions. This is where african countries r failing