younghopes profile image 80

Managing more than one blog

I am writing for hub pages and also I have two blogs on blogger. One is on beauty care and other on natural cures. but I am finding it difficult to manage all the three. I want to maximise the revenue and get lots of traffic on all the three, what should I do, what is the best strategy, please fellow hubbers, help me out

dailytop10 profile image94

dailytop10 says

• younghopes profile image

Shadaan Alam (younghopes) 4 years ago

thank you so much, yes what you said is logical enough, i will surely follow your advice that till i earn atleast 10$ i should work hard on that one blog and then move on with the next one. thank you so much.

Doodlehead profile image80

Doodlehead says

• younghopes profile image

Shadaan Alam (younghopes) 4 years ago

thanks for your suggestion but right now i want to write content on my own which takes lots of time and hence the confusion coming