Geekdom profile image 94

Have you notice a drop in morale amongst hubbers?

I enjoy HubPages and one of my favorite things about the site is the community. It is filled with wonderful people who love to write. Although comments on Hubs are still positive and supportive, it feels like a lot more Questions/Forums are going negative. Frustration over loss of tags, RSS Feed, inconsistent ad disabling, over use of noindex seem to be growing. Am I alone in feeling this loss of morale or are questions/forums the place where people vent?

Becky Katz profile image86

Becky Katz says

Mr Deltoid 1966 profile image60

Rich (Mr Deltoid 1966) says

wqaindia profile image62

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says

Jayfort says

• Geekdom profile image

Geekdom 4 years ago

This was not directed toward any particular Hubber. It was just a trend I was seeing in Questions and Forums and I was just curious if I was me seeing it or if anybody else did.

I can't wait to hear about your Novel