brianrock profile image 82

Anybody else having problems with hubs displaying at a thinner width in Chrome?

This is a weird problem, and I noticed it a coupe weeks ago. In Chrome, whenever I view any of my own hubs, they're a little thinner than they should be. As a result, the area at the bottom (with related hubs and the next/previous hub) displays in one column instead of two. The screenshot below says it all. This isn't related to being logged in. If I open up an Incognito tab in Chrome, I get the same problem. When I view other people's hubs, I have no problem. If I view my hub in another browser (I just tried Safari), it displays normally and the bottom area is two columns. Is it just me..?

worst-of-hp profile image59

Best Answer |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| (worst-of-hp) says

• brianrock profile image

Brian Rock (brianrock) 4 years ago

Seems that Firefox works fine for me too. I understand IE being different, because there's an inconsistent implementation of CSS standards, but it's weird that Chrome and FF render differently. Oh well...

brianrock profile image82

Brian Rock (brianrock) says

crg7 profile image60

crg7 says