MickS profile image 72

What is wrong with the back button?

My back button, works ok on all other sites, but on here it seems to freeze, and I have to get places from the HP menu bar. Is anyone else having this problem, have The HPs team been fixing what doesn't need fixing, and screwed up the thing?

dailytop10 profile image88

dailytop10 says

• MickS profile image

MickS 4 years ago

I use IE, and I don't intend to change. The comp checks for viruses on a schedule, I believe it is clean. As I said in the question, I have no problem with any other site. This site should be designed to work with all the popular browsers.

MickS profile image72

MickS says

• MickS profile image

MickS 4 years ago

I've just found, that if I go to the profile page of any commentater, the back facility also works as far as I want

• MickS profile image

MickS 4 years ago

Thanks for the reply JT. I only have the trouble with this site and only on questions where I've left a comment. If I go to any question and leave no comment but then go back, it works ok. Cos I'm ok on other sites, I dont think it's the IE.