nayaz1625 profile image 83

What is hubpages allowed infolinks on our hubs?

Adsense ads are already displayed on our hubs. However, I know many persons come here to earn. Even those who are here for their writing passion would really love to increase their earning potential. How do you find the idea of hubpages partner with infolinks to allow our infolinks ads to be shown as well? Would that not be complementary to adsense and hubpages ad program, especially infolinks being intext advertising and therefore in no way rival to adsense and hubpages ad program?

hawaiianodysseus profile image92

Hawaiian Odysseus (hawaiianodysseus) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 4 years ago

I agree, the ads we have now are enough. Too much of a "spammy" look turns readers away.

mcxniftycalls says

• nayaz1625 profile image

nayaz1625 4 years ago

Hello mcxniftycalls,

Thank you very much for the well explained answer. So I can see you join others here to have not a very good opinion of infolinks. Giving us a second thought as to whether leave their ads on our websites or remove them.

wjack2010 profile image60

Jack (wjack2010) says

• nayaz1625 profile image

nayaz1625 4 years ago

Hello wjack2010, thank you very much for sharing. It's the first time I am learning about google penalising sites using infolinks. This means less readers, the ones we write for. I sincerely believe what you said will be of use to publishers.

LindaSmith1 profile image60

LindaSmith1 says

• nayaz1625 profile image

nayaz1625 4 years ago

Thank you very much for your views LindaSmith1.

So, contrary to others, you have given an answer from the point of view of a reader and that is really very pertinent. We write for our readers their comfort is what makes them return. Again thanks.