Billie Kelpin profile image 88

Should Hubpages enable ads in "Questions" and "Answers"

It seems as if the questions and answers sections contain a great deal of information and keywords of interest which google adsense, for example, could pick up on and post small ads or even just add links that would, not only drive more traffic, but be of interest to hubpage users. The purpose, of course, would be to add some pennies to the coffers both of hubpages and hub writers. It could be our choice, of course, to add or not when we post an answer to a question. I thought I read something that the questions seem to generate more activity than hubs, so why not ? I'm just asking...

Free Gamers profile image76

Free Gamers says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 4 years ago

Good Idea! 'Cuz to tell the truth, FG, I've written a few hubs over over 1000 words that people enjoy which I myself wouldn't have the patience to read! To each, his own. You bring up an interesting topic of what is relevant in a fast paced world.

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 4 years ago

Oh...I was a bit oblivious to that. But actually what I meant was that when we post a question, we OURSELVES, could enable an ad WITHIN the question or answer. For exp, your answer right now could have a link rt to adsense that you chose.