This topic might be one that gets asked the most. I'm sure you'll get plenty of good advice. Here's mine, for what it's worth:
- Supply quality content. That means useful, informative, with plenty of media besides text.
- Pay attention to the SEO aspects of your hubs (a topic too detailed for here), especially your keywords, title, headings. Use Adwords or other tools to fine tune this.
- Share your hubs to as much social media as you can, such as FB, Twitter, Stumbleupon, relevant forums, etc. Be careful not to spam or be perceived as a spammer.
- Submit similar, but not duplicate content, with backlinks to your hubs in other article sites, such as Articlesbase.com
- Send out your RSS feed and figure out how to get people to subscribe.
Remember, too, that some of your articles are just not going to get traction. So, keep producing hubs. It just takes a few that go viral to make you some money.
Hope that helps!