NatNatNC profile image 61

Google Adsense reply

I am new to hubpages and attempted to fill out the earnings settings portion of the page. Which apparently I am sound something wrong. I got an email back stating: Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. After reviewing your application, our specialists have found that it does not meet our program criteria. Therefore, we are unable to accept you into our program. WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM CRITERIA?

dailytop10 profile image93

dailytop10 says

• Author Cheryl profile image

Cheryl A Whitsett (Author Cheryl) 4 years ago

You need to have more then 20 hubs that is what they tell you but that is not the truth. The more hubs you write the better to get approved.

Author Cheryl profile image89

Cheryl A Whitsett (Author Cheryl) says

• NatNatNC profile image

NatNatNC 4 years ago

Thank you. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.

MoonByTheSea profile image90

MoonByTheSea says