Diane Woodson profile image 61

I went for a while with no ideas, are my Hubs of the wrong subject matter?

My hubs are fine I think, I have a good Hubscore but I do not get much fan mail or comments. Is there a way they are screened for being the best Hubs, and that's what readers see the most? My favorite subject is music then psychology.

• Diane Woodson profile image

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) 4 years ago

Thanks guess I needed reminders and will have to be patient, thanks for your answer!I have quite a few hubs to work on in the list...no idle I know of...

Johnrr631992 profile image83

John Reid-Roberts (Johnrr631992) says

• Diane Woodson profile image

Ok I will do as you suggest. I have written two this week and ended up with a migraine yesterday and its gone now!!!! Anyway writing is not at all stressful for me. I am hoping I will have the same results you do, its the comments that make me bel