Spongy0llama profile image 91

Is it possible for the HubPages gravy train to come to a stop?

This has been something I have begun to worry more and more about as my success here increases and I quickly come ever nearer to my first payout. I see my HubPages earnings potential becoming a key factor in my general income and I dream of living off my passion for writing. Is there any chance that this could all suddenly come to an end? Could HubPages one day just decide out of nowhere to terminate the earnings program?

Goody5 profile image85

Goody5 says

paxwill 4 years ago

It's true earnings have gone down, but I think spongyllama was considering the scenario in which HP stops paying us completely.

CroftRoan profile image80

Kate Rolands (CroftRoan) says

• Spongy0llama profile image

Jake Brannen (Spongy0llama) 4 years ago

Thank you for the compliment. I still have room to improve just like anyone else. That isn't what I meant though. I mean, is it likely for HubPages to just shut down in the near future, or cut off the ability to earn altogether? That's my fear.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image93

Wesman Todd Shaw says

poetvix profile image84

poetvix says

MikeNV profile image72

MikeNV says

paxwill says