cuttler profile image 60

What drives you and inspires you to write?

We all have a motivating factor behind our writing endeavors. I for one love chemistry and I just love writing articles on the same. Money is also a key factor but without an Ad-sense account it just stopped being a factor. I thought I would quit once I was denied a couple of times but I realized I got a strong passion for writing. And that's what drives me. How bout you?

Kathryn Stratford profile image92

Best Answer Kathryn (Kathryn Stratford) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

AdSense...the very thought of it sends a chill down my spine and gives me goosebumps. Can't wait for the day i will be approved. But until then, its happy writing all the way. Thanks for the encouragement

MissJamieD profile image81

MissJamieD says

petenali profile image92

Pete (petenali) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

Great stuff petenali. U sound really creative and full of talent. I was into drama myself but it didn't work out that well for me. So writing is pretty much my gist

CharronsChatter profile image83

Karen Robiscoe (CharronsChatter) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

That's great...the written word is definitely a great to express our feelings, desires, interests and so on. Happy hubbing

ytsenoh profile image90

Cathy (ytsenoh) says