LCDWriter profile image 96

How long does it take for google to index an article?

Even though an article I published over the weekend is featured and has been crawled, I can't find it anywhere in the search, even if I take text directly from the article and put it in search.

Best Answer GoldenThreadPress says

• LCDWriter profile image

L C David (LCDWriter) 4 years ago

Yes, I did try putting the URL into google and it still didn't know what it was. I edited a couple of things. I'll give it a couple more days and then check.

LCDWriter profile image96

L C David (LCDWriter) says

rumanasaiyed profile image79

Rumana (rumanasaiyed) says

• LCDWriter profile image

L C David (LCDWriter) 4 years ago

Thanks for this. Some of mine was hitting search engines very quickly but this just seems to be taking longer.

sm825 profile image60

sm825 says

• LCDWriter profile image

L C David (LCDWriter) 4 years ago

It wasn't that it wasn't located on the search. Google didn't recognize it at all even if you put the title in the search box. I took GoldenThread's advice and put the URL in webmaster tools and it is now indexed this morning! Yay!

wqaindia profile image81

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says