Cantuhearmescream profile image 79

How does your Hubscore fall below 90 when you are heavily involved in all aspects of HP?

How can you spend 18 out of 24 hours a day here, comment on dozens of hubs, respond to fellow hubbers and be involved in the forums, while popping out a few hubs and have your score fall below 90? My children are starting to refer to me as "lady at the computer". I'm not fixated on Hubscores, I watched mine fall from 92 to 90 and didn't stress, but if I have to do more than I'm doing to stay above 90, I need more hours in a day.

innerspin profile image93

innerspin says

• Cantuhearmescream profile image

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) 4 years ago

Thanks, I've been following that forum to see if there was a magical answer, I feel like I'm doing "all the right things" and none of the "wrong things" but I don't know? Maybe I should be spending less time corresponding and more on perfecting hubs?

SoundNFury profile image81

Michael Valencia (SoundNFury) says

• Cantuhearmescream profile image

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) 4 years ago

Thanks,

That would be of some comfort if I had earnings, I mean more than my $2. I guess I feel like I'm putting pride it being a good hubber but my number drops? Work harder or give up? I don't know how to give more time?