MarieAlana1 profile image 82

Why is hubpages changing so many things?

When opening hubpages today I noticed that there have been lots of changes such as there is a help button now, the approve and deny are no longer green buttoned, and there is a list under the different account settings instead of how it used to be. Why is hubpages changing so many things? Do you like the new way?

SidKemp profile image95

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• Greensleeves Hubs profile image

Greensleeves Hubs 4 years ago

Thanks for that Sid. Glad to hear it's only a glitch. IE is my default browser. But switching to Firefox, everything becomes normal again! Hopefully the problem with IE will soon be fixed as I guess IE is the browser of choice for the majority of us.

Greensleeves Hubs profile image96

Greensleeves Hubs says

• Greensleeves Hubs profile image

Greensleeves Hubs 4 years ago

Please see SidKemp's comment and my reply, both posted after my initial comment above. Problems currently do indeed seem to be a glitch in IE, NOT a deliberate change in layout by HubPages. In Firefox, the layout of pages is normal. That's a relief!

ytsenoh profile image89

Cathy (ytsenoh) says

sunilkunnoth2012 profile image64

Sunil Kumar Kunnoth (sunilkunnoth2012) says

Cantuhearmescream profile image85

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) says

• MarieAlana1 profile image

Marie Alana (MarieAlana1) 4 years ago

I restore my computer all the time. It has not helped me.

Goody5 profile image83

Goody5 says

• Susana S profile image

Susana S 4 years ago

What about all the spammy accounts that have been removed? I'd say that was a very good thing!