Ericdierker profile image 81

Seriously, what does a 100 hubber score mean?

I see great active hubbers in the low 80's and ones who post once a week and comment seldom at near or at 100. Is it something they did in the past? Or is it just being around for four years? Or is it being in the apprentice program? It is not spelling of grammar so what is it? I mean Epigramman is poet of the year and prolific and only 99. Biilybuc is only 88. And Rolly Chabot only 90. But hairbrained recipe copiers are 100. What is up with that? FAQ does not answer that discrepency.

calculus-geometry profile image86

Best Answer TR Smith (calculus-geometry) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 years ago

Thank you for that great answer. I found myself thinking about it, so I wrote the question and forgot all about it.

Wayne Brown profile image85

Wayne Brown says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 years ago

Thank you Wayne. That makes sense. I know the scores are not a make or break deal, but if we have them, and I am on the team, I want to do it right.