stricktlydating profile image 85

Do you regularly check if your Hubs have been copied/pasted by others?

This week I ran some text from 3 of my Hubs in google and found 6 pages (4 of them Blogspot pages) had been copied and pasted as someone elses blog. I have reported each case to the relevant website, and it was a little time consuming, as well as contacting each blogger to ask that they remove my copyrighted work. My profile holds a copyright warning, as well as most of my Hubs. It's quite frustrating. Just wondering if other Hubbers also check for this regularly? On of the copied Hubs was actually ranking higher than my original Hub!

• stricktlydating profile image

StricktlyDating 4 years ago

Either. I used text and found they had also copied my title. There is also a Blogger posting as "StrickltyDating on Hubpages" - That is the exact title of their blog but in that case the postings are their own, but nothing to with my writing or HP!

Keith Ham profile image61

Keith Ham says

freecampingaussie profile image34

freecampingaussie says

• stricktlydating profile image

StricktlyDating 4 years ago

Hi Christin, Thanks for sharing your experience with this happening to you too. I agree with you that it's a good idea to stay on top of it! I'm going to run regular checks now!