Don Bobbitt profile image 92

Where did my New Follower names go that were in the My Activities section

In the past, I would gt an email that I had a new follower in an email, and then I could check in My Activities and see a ink to them. Then I could go to their site ad read their content and have a conversation with them. Now, I get the email, but I no longer see that they are followers. I have been traveling for a couple of weeks with only sporatic access to HP, so can anyone give me a clue? DON

Wayne Brown profile image87

Wayne Brown says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

Wayne, I figure it is the same as with many corporations. With success comes expansion and with expansion comes more employees who fall into the PETER PRINCIPLE, you know what I mean. They have been promoted beyond their level of competence.

Ghaelach says

paxwill says