North Wind profile image 91

How do you know who is following you?

When you get a new follower, how do you find out who it is? I used to be able to see in 'My Activity' now I do not have a clue.

Becky Katz profile image85

Best Answer Becky Katz says

• North Wind profile image

North Wind 4 years ago

I did not think of checking the feed. That might be easier than the Follower page. Checking email is not my thing but I suppose I will have to if I do not see it in my feed.

North Wind profile image91

North Wind says

ketage profile image86

ketage says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 years ago

Very funny. I was going to suggest he is paranoid LoL

• North Wind profile image

North Wind 4 years ago

I do not check my email very often (I think it has been months) so I suppose I will have to do that if I want to see the list. Going through the list of who is following me is too time consuming. I do prefer when I could see it on the 'My Activity'.