VVanNess profile image 87

Is there some reason the Google ads are not related to the articles they are featured on?

I was looking at my Coconut Bread Pudding article today for comments posted, and noted that the Google ads posted there were for Tree Trimming, Pesticides, and "Is He Cheating on You?" Aren't the ads supposed to be related to your article so people will actually click on them? I wouldn't have clicked on any of those ads myself.

Best Answer paxwill says

jellygator profile image93

jellygator says

• VVanNess profile image

Victoria Van Ness (VVanNess) 4 years ago

Ah. Thanks for the explanation. If that's what's happening, that would definitely make more sense.

JayMLB profile image62

Mohamed Hafiz Jumain (JayMLB) says