paiva25 profile image 84

Does Google keep track of how many attempts you make to apply for AdSense?

I have 14 featured hubs and already applied twice and got declined ( this was when I had 7 and 10 hubs respectively, was impatient at the time). Should I wait till I write at least 20 hubs and cross at least 3 months or just keep trying my luck as I write more hubs along the way? I'm from Goa, that's in India and from what I've heard, you gotta wait at least 6 months and regularly publish before applying..is this true?

Danish Thebo (criticallagoon) says

• paiva25 profile image

Paiva (paiva25) 4 years ago

Thanks :) Guess I gotta wait..

sunilkunnoth2012 profile image39

Sunil Kumar Kunnoth (sunilkunnoth2012) says

• sweeteeth profile image

Prerna Singhal (sweeteeth) 4 years ago

Thanks for the information Sunil. This would help a lot. I was very confused when to apply for Adsense when you have more than 10 hubs or after 6 months. Now i will try for it after 10 hubs.