Blond Logic profile image 91

Which of the social media sites do you have the most views from?

Sites such as Twitter, Pintrest, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Digg, Reddit, and Redgage are just a few of the sites I use to promote on. Which of these do you feel are most successful for driving views to your hubs or to referred hubs? I have had favorable results with Reddit and Pintrest is this the same for you? photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net and David Castillo Dominici

RolyRetro profile image90

Best Answer RolyRetro says

• Blond Logic profile image

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) 4 years ago

It sounds like you have done it right, selected a target audience and as such gained views from it. Thanks for your input.

sleepylog profile image91

Sleepylog says

• Blond Logic profile image

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) 4 years ago

How interesting. I haven't had much luck with it. Do you always write much in the comment section about the link? Pleased it is working well for you.

carol7777 profile image84

carol stanley (carol7777) says

• Blond Logic profile image

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) 4 years ago

On Facebook then do you have many followers who share your links? As for StumbleUpon, I must be doing something wrong or perhaps it is just the subject matter. I will keep trying. Thanks for the response.