VVanNess profile image 85

What Makes One Hub "Featured" and Another Not?

Every article I've written so far has gotten the little black "featured" icon. Just recently a few of the articles I've written have been published but not received the featured picture next to them. Does anyone know why?

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100

Sondra Rochelle (TIMETRAVELER2) says

• VVanNess profile image

Victoria Van Ness (VVanNess) 4 years ago

Thanks! I guess that just means that I will need to go in and revamp them to make them the same quality as all of the rest of my articles. What does featured mean anyway? Do we get paid higher for them? Are they "featured" on the front page??

dashingme profile image71

Mayz (dashingme) says

• VVanNess profile image

Thanks! I just assumed that Featured meant that it was published until just recently when a few of my articles were published but not Featured. lol Does being featured get you anything different or do anything special for you?