Teresa Schultz profile image 81

Anyone else seeing double earnings this month compared to last month?

Halfway through this month I've made $3-something, compared to $3-something for the whole of last month - with the HubPages Ad Program. Although I'm not complaining of course, I do find it a little odd when so far this month I've hardly popped in at HubPages at all, and haven't added any new hubs in quite a while too. I find it interesting that it seems my earnings can increase here, when I do nothing at all here for ages. I used to think that it was more like the more active one was on HubPages, the more one could earn on HubPages, but what is happening now is proving opposite.

Susana S profile image91

Best Answer Susana S says

• Teresa Schultz profile image

Teresa Schultz 4 years ago

Thanks, Susana S - perhaps a new interesting ad then, since my average CPM this month is the same as last month. I guess it could be for any number of reasons, as your answer explains. Just hope it stays up!

Mommymay profile image84

Heather May (Mommymay) says

• Teresa Schultz profile image

Teresa Schultz 4 years ago

Let's hope it stays back to normal, or even increases further.

younghopes profile image82

Shadaan Alam (younghopes) says

• Teresa Schultz profile image

Teresa Schultz 4 years ago

Hi - it's been 3 months since I last published a hub, and yet my earnings in just half this month are equal to the earnings of the whole of last month. It used to be that the more I published the more I earned, but now I don't know anymore.

• Teresa Schultz profile image

Teresa Schultz 4 years ago

That is a little strange - both my earnings and views are up, through no effort/activity by me this month.