cuttler profile image 59

What are the best ways to get rid of writer's block?

msshandriaball profile image68

Shandria yanay Ball (msshandriaball) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

Thanks. i will check out the link and hopefully I will get rid of this block

alancaster149 profile image85

Alan R Lancaster (alancaster149) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

Interesting ideas. It is true that waiting for inspiration is like winning the lottery. I have waited for it and boy is it a long wait. I will follow up on some of your ideas and see what gives. Thanks for this detailed input. :-)

cloverleaffarm profile image73

Healing Herbalist (cloverleaffarm) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

Seems outdoors is the overall idea. Am not much of a library enthusiast but am sure the wealth of information there is immeasurable. Maybe it is time I gave it a try. Thanks for the input

CharronsChatter profile image82

Karen Robiscoe (CharronsChatter) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

Hi Charrons? Great idea. Refreshing too. Maybe what my mind needs is some energy boost and relaxation.

DDE profile image52

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

Thanks. Now that you mention it, its a while since I wrote on a health hub. Maybe that walk is just what I need. Thanks. Very helpful.