misslong123 profile image 88

How to best tweak a hub? How am I doing? Any suggestions?

Since I am a newbie, I do not know a lot of the more advanced ways to tweak. Here is the formula I am currently using: (1) Put a lot of text in the first capsule so that an ad will appear (2) Post links to relevant sites (3) Post Amazon links to relevant products (4) Provide white space or dividers for your readers (5) Summary: Make sure it includes what your hub is about and has good key words (6) Try to have your title in the first and second sentence (7) Try to have your title in the body of the hub at least 5 times (8) Link all of your relevant hubs (9) Take off personal items (blog type).

RTalloni profile image89

Best Answer RTalloni says

• misslong123 profile image

Michele Kelsey (misslong123) 4 years ago

Thank you so much for all of your insight. I plan to look over that hub and see what changes I can make. I feel like I'm doing the same formula for every hub, and you have given me some great ideas on how to vary things up. Thank you for your help!

Abby Campbell profile image95

Abby Campbell says

• misslong123 profile image

Thank you for the advice. I don't know anything about the Apprenticeship program, but I will check it out. When you mentioned the needlework hub, which one were you talking about because I have several posted? Thanks for your help!

misslong123 profile image88

Michele Kelsey (misslong123) says