KrysDwrites profile image 89

Hub types and GoogleAdsense

I'll get straight to the point. For someone like me who writes mainly drawing tutorials, how do I go about getting an Adsense account approved? I tried today, and the problem seems to be insufficient content. I do try to include as much as possible (and necessary) in my guides, but something like drawing instruction is naturally going to contain a lot of picture examples. I don't mind branching out and writing about different topics. I just want to know if it is possible to get my type of account approved.

rose-the planner profile image82

rose-the planner says

• KrysDwrites profile image

Krystal Dallis (KrysDwrites) 4 years ago

Yes, it was helpful, thank you! I'll keep on trying until I get results.

Emmanuel Marosi profile image46

Emmanue Marosi (Emmanuel Marosi) says

Ceres Schwarz profile image23

Ceres Schwarz says

• KrysDwrites profile image

Thank you for clearing that up concerning the insufficient content. I'll read through the policies as you suggested. I'll also work on writing more hubs and improving existing hubs.