vocalcoach profile image 92

What is the limit for posting amazon and ebay ads?

I've been revising my hubs and when I check the amazon and ebay ads displayed (3-4) a warning comes up telling me that the new amount for ads are 2. Yet, on many hubs I read I notice as many as 4 or 5 amazon and ebay ads. Most of my hubs are lengthy running around 1600 words. I get good traffic. Why am I limited to only 2 amazon and ebay ads for each capsule? Thank you.

Susana S profile image91

Best Answer Susana S says

• vocalcoach profile image

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) 4 years ago

I read this link and found it most helpful. Thanks.

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• Susana S profile image

Susana S 4 years ago

It's 2 amazon or ebay products in a capsule when you find products using keywords rather than choosing them manually (manual placement has a limit of 10 in a capsule I think). You can also have more capsules if you want.

brakel2 profile image87

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says