SpaceShanty profile image 96

Advice on hopping hubs

When I am hopping hubs and the content looks spun I often cut and paste a few paragraphs into Google to see if it has just been copied. Often it has been copied from another site. However I often find a Hubpages hub, my question is, is the content I am hopping already published and the Hub I find is the published version of the one I am hopping and published hubs are hopped and rechecked? Or is it that someone has just cut and pasted the content from a published hub? If you can understand my question and answer it that would be excellent!

Best Answer atein says

• SpaceShanty profile image

SpaceShanty 4 years ago

Ah Ok, I though the hub hopper was the quality check before it was published.

Thanks

SidKemp profile image92

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

coleikerd profile image83

Cole Ikerd (coleikerd) says

• SpaceShanty profile image

SpaceShanty 4 years ago

Hi,

When you are hopping hubs it does not show the authors username so I cannot check to see if it is the same person.

Thanks

WalterPoon profile image82

Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

This Google authorship thing sounds interesting. About the photo - can you use the photo you have in your HubPages profile, even if it's not a person? And do you have to put your real name in Google plus or can it be your HubPages name?

• SpaceShanty profile image

SpaceShanty 4 years ago

Hi,

I just don't want to flag people pages as copied when it is their work!

I like hopping pages as I find it helps me to be more critical of my own hubs and improve them.

Thanks