Geekdom profile image 92

How happy are you with the changes brought to HubPages this year?

HubPages has gone through a lot of changes this year. The most recent is the reduction of two listings for e-bay. People have been very vocal about a lot of these updates and I was curious what are changes you liked and didn’t like. I liked the lengthening of the time before a hub receives a noindex. (although, I do not believe a hub should ever have a noindex applied to it.) I hate the removal of the RSS, Google+ and Tag features.

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100

Sondra Rochelle (TIMETRAVELER2) says

Steve Lensman profile image58

Steve Lensman says

• Geekdom profile image

Geekdom 4 years ago

It is 2 per capsule. What I liked to do was search all 6 options to see what gave the best results and the usually actually posted only 1-4 depending on the space needing to be filled on the side.