paiva25 profile image 83

Why do my hubs take a long time to load?

Of late my hubs take a good minute or so to load..is it cause I've increased the crawl rate?

• paiva25 profile image

Paiva (paiva25) 4 years ago

Sorry Purplepeach, but I think you miss understood, I meant load as in open in the browser for viewing and not time taken for publishing.

Still thanks though :)

Diana Lee profile image85

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• paiva25 profile image

Paiva (paiva25) 4 years ago

I use Firefox and my DSL Broadband speed is at an approximate of 200 kbps give or take depending on the time of the day.

And at first I thought it was cause of traffic, but it happens to nearly all my hubs, GA shows my avg page load as 30secs.

sunilkunnoth2012 profile image39

Sunil Kumar Kunnoth (sunilkunnoth2012) says

• paiva25 profile image

Paiva (paiva25) 4 years ago

Thanks Sunil,

That's probably the problem cause I do tend to put up a lot of images at times and always put one right at the top.

But the thing is that, a requirement for getting your hub selected as a HOTD is to have an image right at the top.