bredies profile image 61

Can I save it all for a rainy day?

I am new to Hub Pages and enjoyed making my first hub. I did most of what was recommended (video excluded) including adding the earnings options. So here is my dilemma: I have earned $0.10 and was wondering what to spend it on or if I should save it and hope for it to accumulate. And what does the number next to my photo mean? I hope it isn't people trying to guess my age.

phtech profile image82

Skyler Parker (phtech) says

• JimTxMiller profile image

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) 4 years ago

I applied to Google and Google said, "Welcome aboard!" If they are not approving your account application, you need to take that up with Google.

JimTxMiller profile image79

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

bredies profile image61

Lawrence Bredenkamp (bredies) says

• bredies profile image

Lawrence Bredenkamp (bredies) 4 years ago

Seems everyone has a different experience and it all depends on what traffic the hub gets, whether it is interesting or not and a whole lot of other things I have yet to learn.

I just had a 20% increase with earnings shooting up to $0.12 LOL

Thanks

Vickiw says

• bredies profile image

Hi Vicki. Thanks for your answer. I certainly don't write for the love of writing although I do write on subjects I am interesting in.

I am already envious of your impressive 96! :)