Aplethora23 profile image 77

How do I stop hitting a brick wall with denials from the Ad Program?

Should I be concerned with the fact that my applications to the Ad Program are continuously being denied? Without that approval, I cannot get started with the eBay Program either. This saddens me a little.

Souther29 profile image81

Olly (Souther29) says

• Aplethora23 profile image

AngPow (Aplethora23) 4 years ago

Thank you for this helpful little tidbit. I have many ideas in my head for more Hubs. As soon as finals are over, I will have more time to do all the thorough research for my next one. I appreciate your comment, Souther29!

Amber Vyn profile image60

Amber Vyn says

• Aplethora23 profile image

AngPow (Aplethora23) 4 years ago

Thank you Amber for letting me know. I have many ideas swimming around in my head of other things to write about and post. I will of course start with one of them and see how it goes. They will not all be recipes! :) Thanks again for your comment.