Sugahware profile image 94

How do you get a hub featured on Facebook?

This week one of my hubs was nominated for a Rising Star Award! Yay. I shared it on Facebook to get more traffic and votes. I noticed that two hubs that I'm competing against were featured on HP's Facebook page this week, which of course will get them more exposure and potential votes. What is the criteria for being featured on HP's Facebook page?

Best Answer Tim Mitchell (tsmog) says

• Sugahware profile image

Robyn D Bera (Sugahware) 4 years ago

Thanks so much for the information and advice, Tim. You answered my question and then some! I'm definitely going to start posting to FB groups and I just joined Pinterest today.

CyclingFitness profile image90

Liam Hallam (CyclingFitness) says

• Sugahware profile image

Robyn D Bera (Sugahware) 4 years ago

Hey Cycling, thanks for your reply. HP does announce the winners in the newsletter but I haven't found a place where the nominees are listed, other than on the voting page itself. Great advice about posting to groups. Thanks again!