TheKatsMeow profile image 85

How do you cope with stolen content?

I am not talking about how to report it and take it down, I am asking about how you deal with the fact that your work has been stolen. How do you react? Do you continue to write? give yourself a break? Do you look on the bright side?

• TheKatsMeow profile image

TheKatsMeow 4 years ago

Awesome answer, I could learn a thing or two from you! Your attitude is very positive and it's great that you are able to laugh about it afterwards.

Georgie Lowery profile image96

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• TheKatsMeow profile image

TheKatsMeow 4 years ago

Wow, took the words right out of my mouth. I know exactly how you feel. At first I felt like hey I will deal with it, no problem, but you are right it's happening more and more.

chef-de-jour profile image89

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 4 years ago

no one ever notified me, take a couple of sentences from the middle of your hub and Google that phrase in quotes - you may be surprised

Poshbytori profile image78

POSH by tori boutique (Poshbytori) says

wqaindia profile image53

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 4 years ago

Filing DMCA complaints is the only way to put a stop to them. While it's true most scraped content doesn't rank, much of it indeed does, often times higher than original material, which is why it's important to be vigilant. :) not tense, proactive

DDE profile image49

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• TheKatsMeow profile image

TheKatsMeow 4 years ago

That's great. I have tried to be positive, but it's starting to get to me. It helps to hear about others who are keeping a positive attitude :)