yougotme profile image 91

How do you conveniently determine whether your hubs are being copied/stolen else where?

I'm just wondering if there is a convenient way to do it, because normally I use the Google search by copying a paragraph in my hub. That way, I'll know if there others copied my work. However, this method is really time consuming. I also noticed that the indicator in the Hub Statistics page fail to track that one. Any thoughts and advice on the matter will be highly appreciated! Thanks!

chef-de-jour profile image90

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• yougotme profile image

Renz Kristofer Cheng (yougotme) 3 years ago

Thank you for your wonderful insights chef-de-jour! I'm experimenting on a method that involves Google Alert. I'll see if it will be effective in identifying any copied works of my hubs. I'll let this community know if it is indeed working.

Savio Dawson profile image84

Savio Koman (Savio Dawson) says

• yougotme profile image

Thanks for your suggestion! Actually, I'm using this sometimes, but I find it a little inconvenient as well due to the limit in number of urls to be checked.