Blond Logic profile image 98

How often should hubs be updated and what percentage of the text should be changed?

When updating hubs, is it enough to change the items that are advertised for sale or is it necessary to alter the text? We all want to keep in Google's good book, so is it 10 % of text should be rewritten?

chef-de-jour profile image98

Best Answer Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• Blond Logic profile image

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) 4 years ago

The 80-20 rule does apply. I keep nurturing some poor performers, but maybe I should cut my losses and spend time writing new ones. You have some good ideas which I shall have to get into gear. Thanks for your help.

missolive profile image95

Marisa Hammond Olivares (missolive) says

• Blond Logic profile image

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) 4 years ago

I have never used Webmaster tools, I need to look into that. I also think I have been over zealous with my Amazon and Ebay capsules. As for changing a well performing hub...'if it ain't broke, don't fix it', springs to mind. Thanks Miss Olive

randomcreative profile image94

Rose Clearfield (randomcreative) says

• Blond Logic profile image

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) 4 years ago

Gosh, yearly? I was thinking monthly. I do think I have been lazy and need to rewrite some, delete others and just shake things up a bit. Thanks for your ideas.