Sharicey profile image 60

What's with all the content scraping lately? What are your general thoughts on HP?

As of lately I feel like I'm seeing a lot of talk about content scraping. That matched with the hurdles of making money on HP is starting to make me wonder is this worth it? I enjoy writing when I have the time to do it and I truly enjoy the HP community. I feel like I'm starting to loose the motivation to carve out the time to keep up with it. I was just wondering what other people thought and how they feel about HP?

Best Answer chrisinhawaii says

Abby Campbell profile image94

Abby Campbell says

• Susana S profile image

Susana S 3 years ago

Most of the stealing is not done through "cut and paste", but through automated scraping software which is impossible to stop.