Aplethora23 profile image 77

How do you use a Referral Tracking Code?

After reading the little help window next to my Referral Tracking Code, I am lost and confused. It said to share a Hub and click the link to my tracking code, and enter it in. I tried. I'm not sure that I understand what to do here. Your helpful comments are greatly appreciated!

missolive profile image96

Marisa Hammond Olivares (missolive) says

• Aplethora23 profile image

AngPow (Aplethora23) 4 years ago

Thank you missolive for helping to guide this Rookie Hubber! I found the link at the bottom of a Hub & shared it outside of HP. It must be ok to share other people's as well as my own Hubs on other sites or the option wouldn't be there, I assume?

WryLilt profile image87

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

• Aplethora23 profile image

AngPow (Aplethora23) 4 years ago

Thank you for your help WryLilt. I just discovered this Referral Tracking Code link today and I have been reading as much as I can about it, so that I can learn how it works. I've seen you help many people on Hub Pages and I think that is awesome.