Que Scout profile image 79

I see in "hub questions", Who is........?" By the same hubber, what's going on?

It looks a lot like people are asking rubbish random questions to improve their rating and waste fellow-hubbers time with their whim ! The questions are usually "who is this movie star" or famous person. When I see this I move to the next sensible question. Is there another reason why I see these questions or am I correct; they are just trying to increase their hub score? "if you do not know how to ask the right question you discover nothing"

Availiasvision profile image84

Best Answer Jennifer Arnett (Availiasvision) says

• Que Scout profile image

Stephen Hodgkinson (Que Scout) 4 years ago

Hi Availiasvision , I love your answer. I never thought of it that way. Question is asked, some one answers it. Later it appears in Google search. Traffic is driven to the article. All the questioner need do is ask.

Susana S profile image98

Susana S says

• Que Scout profile image

Thanks 98 Susana

These repeat questions for say "who is Elton John" have clear answers all over the net, little potential there. Hub pages prides originality.