heidithorne profile image 99

Newbie question: What is the difference between QAP (1 to 10) and Hub Score (which is WAY higher)?

Or maybe a better question is: Where do I find the QAP rating for my hubs? Hub Score is obvious in stats.

To Start Again profile image80

Selina Kyle (To Start Again) says

• heidithorne profile image

Heidi Thorne (heidithorne) 4 years ago

Thank you, ToStartAgain! That really helps. Some of the recent advice from HP has been to aim for certain QAP scores. But if you don't know what your QAP score is, how can you work on improving it? Hope they decide to let us in on it. Cheers!

livewithrichard profile image84

Richard Bivins (livewithrichard) says

• heidithorne profile image

Heidi Thorne (heidithorne) 4 years ago

Very good tips! I've used a very similar method for my blogs and it definitely has been positive. Thanks for the additional enlightenment on the QAP situation!