larakern profile image 75

How do you find the perfect niche to write about?

Are there any tools you use to determine the traffic a certain niche could bring before you write about the topic? I'm really interested in natural wellness and medicinal herbs but I can't seem to find that perfect topic that has not been covered yet. Any suggestions on how I should go about researching niches?

WalterPoon profile image82

Best Answer Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) says

• younghopes profile image

Shadaan Alam (younghopes) 4 years ago

As always a worth reading answer from you Walterpoon, you are right apart from the niche we have to focus on marketing it well, it is perhaps in the ratio of 80:20 where 80% is marketing and 20% article writing, i believe it in this way

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100

Sondra Rochelle (TIMETRAVELER2) says

• larakern profile image

larakern 4 years ago

Thank you! I beginning to see that everything has been covered but there is the rare occasion where I know more than the article provides. I will definitely start relying more on my personal experiences.

Page1 SEO tactics profile image80

Page1 SEO tactics says

• larakern profile image

larakern 4 years ago

Page1, thank you! I'll check out your article.

djdaniel150 profile image60

Daniel (djdaniel150) says

• larakern profile image

larakern 4 years ago

djdaniel, thank you for you insights! I believe that I'm going to start writing more hubs based on my personal experiences.

Escobana profile image77

Escobana says

• larakern profile image

larakern 4 years ago

Escobana, thank you! I shall try to find a different take on subjects that I already have knowledge of.