OMGirdle profile image 85

If you decided to move away from the community, do you pack up your hubs and take them with you?

I've run into several hubbers with no profile, 0 hubs, 0 followers and 0 following. Although they are listed as being a member for a number of years, I often wonder do people move on and decide to take their hubs with them instead of leaving them posted. When writing a hub, the capsules are much easier to manage, in terms of literary flow. However, is it best to copy/paste into another format for personal archiving (such as a Word file for example)?

Millionaire Tips profile image89

Shasta Matova (Millionaire Tips) says

• OMGirdle profile image

OMGirdle 3 years ago

Thank you for your insight. I never thought of people opening a membership with the only intention for commenting. Makes sense!

• OMGirdle profile image

OMGirdle 3 years ago

Thank you for your response. I too struggle with the keyword culture. Maybe I'll try writing in Word first to see how it works.