Aidan Mc Donnell profile image 71

Help regarding publish a "Dubplicate" hub

Hey guys, Im having a bit of trouble publishing a hub it says that my photos were pixelated/watermarked but then I changed every photo and replaced them with ones that arent pixelated nor are they watermarked also I gave credit to each of the sources I got them from? Also it says I have duplicate content on my page although there was some originally I have since revised it and its now 100% original content yet it still says duplicate. On my account page it appears in green and below it has duplicate. Could anybody tell me how I should go about trying to get it published . Thanks

Jared Miles profile image92

Jared Miles says

Aidan Mc Donnell profile image71

Aidan Mc Donnell says

• Jared Miles profile image

Jared Miles 4 years ago

From what I know, you have to rather significantly change the content for it to be considered original. For example, if you wrote an article on another site, then wrote a similar article on Hubpages, you'd need to overhaul the way you wrote it.

Ceres Schwarz profile image26

Ceres Schwarz says